Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Wow

I am happy and sad at the same time...I was in the middle of making a Donkey Konga game, now i saw this. Nice job on it, but this idea has already been done. I'm going to continue working on mine, but now i am going to have to make it much different. Ugh, bitter-sweet, bitter-sweet...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Kick Ass!

Yo, this game is tight! I might use my creation in my next flash! Thanx for makin this game for all of us punk lovers out there. If any one wants to here my creation, heres the data 6-6-----3---3-----1-------2---2---4-1---2---6-9------------ ----------------------------------4---4-----1---4---------3- 3-1---2---6-c------------------------------------------1---4 -4-4-4-6-1-------2-2-2-----1---2-2-6-a---------------------- ----------------

MAKE SURE U COPY IT ALL:)

Wall Ball 3D Wall Ball 3D

Loved this gae as a kid

I always wondered what virtual wall ball would be like on a computer, and now I know! The graphics were not too bad, and I loved the booming stereo lol. The sound got a little annoying when you were trying to concentrate, so thats good that you put a turn off sound button, because a lot of people forget to but one on! The only problem was that the ball would sometimes go crazy side to side, and the cursor was to small. If you fix these to problems, this game might be crazier!

Kirby Star 2 Kirby Star 2

Funny Game

As a kid, I always loved Kirby, and its kewl to finally see a fellow kirby lover to give him the respect he deserves! With a miserable of 48 :( lol, the game was over good. Note that I did not say excellent. Sorry, but the game lacked a certain flare to it. I really don't know what could have made it better, but it was boring after the first game. Keep trying, and I'm sure that this game will reach it's full potential.

Click Warz 1 Click Warz 1

Nice

Man, this game is addicting! Nice idea of clicking like a mad man, it sure worked on me! This game is really good, but some things you can improve on is the sound because hereing yeah baby a billion times can give you a headache! Another thing is to add a level based game play, such as you need 100 clicks to pass level one, 200 for level 2, so on and so forth! Again, nice job, and make another crazy game!