Anakin loves Padme Anakin loves Padme

Nice Art

Your art work looks alot like the clone wars mini series that was on Cartoon Network, which is cool. I enjoied it because I saw the movie, but please, you could spoil the movie for somebody, be more careful next time.

(old)Matrix-Building dive (old)Matrix-Building dive

pretty good

Hey, that was pretty good! The only thing I have to critize is the rain. It got in the way of the animation, and kind of annoying. Also, try to make it a little longer...I hope this passes judgement, its a lot better than most of the crap coming into newgrounds.

=[Skate Session]= =[Skate Session]=

I love it!

That was a great movie! I was suprised myself, because most stick movies to horrible on newgrounds if not done write. This movie redefines the meaning of "stick movies" Great Job, and keep it up!

P.S. Can u tell me the name of that song? its so funny!

Liquid-H responds:

Ho..! Thanks for nice review!
I'ts the Theme song for The Benny Hills Show :P

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Wow

I am happy and sad at the same time...I was in the middle of making a Donkey Konga game, now i saw this. Nice job on it, but this idea has already been done. I'm going to continue working on mine, but now i am going to have to make it much different. Ugh, bitter-sweet, bitter-sweet...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Kick Ass!

Yo, this game is tight! I might use my creation in my next flash! Thanx for makin this game for all of us punk lovers out there. If any one wants to here my creation, heres the data 6-6-----3---3-----1-------2---2---4-1---2---6-9------------ ----------------------------------4---4-----1---4---------3- 3-1---2---6-c------------------------------------------1---4 -4-4-4-6-1-------2-2-2-----1---2-2-6-a---------------------- ----------------

MAKE SURE U COPY IT ALL:)

Wall Ball 3D Wall Ball 3D

Loved this gae as a kid

I always wondered what virtual wall ball would be like on a computer, and now I know! The graphics were not too bad, and I loved the booming stereo lol. The sound got a little annoying when you were trying to concentrate, so thats good that you put a turn off sound button, because a lot of people forget to but one on! The only problem was that the ball would sometimes go crazy side to side, and the cursor was to small. If you fix these to problems, this game might be crazier!